REFUND & EXCHANGE
Purchase from this site:
- You have 14 days from the received date to return your purchases to us. All return items must be kept tags are intact and are unworn, unused and must be in the condition that original delivered to you. Where possible, any designer packaging such as dust bag, designer tag or complimentary gifts must also returned as they are considered a part of the product.
- Please contact our Care team beforehand for the arrangement, you might required to provide the receipt or proof of purchase, images and content information for the return.
- Any items that are returning to us without any notify beforehand will not be accepted.
- Kindly contact us by email@example.com and captioned: "Request for return" at the subject.
- The refund will be made through the same payment method as at the time of purchase.
- Our after-sales team will deal with your returned goods after receiving it, and we will try our best to issue you an appropriate return or refund as soon as possible. It is best to provide us with the tracking number of your return or exchange package so that we can predict the time of your return.
- If you have returned the item but have not received any email from us, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. After completing the refund process, it may take up to ten business days for the refund to arrive in your account, depending on your bank and card issuing OUPbank.
Return shipping fee
- If the goods are returned, the consumer shall bear the return shipping cost. The specific cost should be calculated according to the courier company you choose.
- If the replacement is caused by our reasons, the received item has been damaged or the size is incorrect, and the consumer does not need to bear the freight.
- Guarantees only replacement of a product with equal retail value and does not guarantee an exact replacement of the same limited edition, discontinued or out-of-stock items.
- In case of disputes, we reserves the final decision's rights, including terminating or changing the details of our services and its terms and conditions without prior notice.